Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Sickness and Schedule

Two things that have thrown me off my training lately.

I've been traveling a ton for the last month or so, and as anyone knows, that really throws a wrench in training plans. Some of the travel was actually for training, but some of it has been pure vacation - and thus not as productive for the legs or lungs.

Then, the day I left to go catch some Olympics in Vancouver, I came down with a nasty cold. And now it's just lingering, with this annoying cough that won't give up, which likes to emerge most when I'm trying to sleep or exercise. And intervals? Don't even think about it.

So I'm feeling like a fat, lazy blob, and have no idea what this is doing to the great training I thought I was getting earlier in the winter. At least I've got over a month before the bigger races get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment